MORE AND MORE COLLEGE-BOUND STUDENTS are electing to take the ACT® as a supplement to, or instead of, the SAT®. This trend culminated in 2011, when the number of students taking the ACT® eclipsed that of those taking the SAT® for the first time. While some claim that the ACT® is the “less coachable” of the two exams, our track record speaks for itself. Come prep for the ACT® with us and reach the height of your potential.
- Master the coachable ACT exam from start to finish. The dreaded science section won’t be so dreaded after our techniques whip it (and you) into shape.
- Our tutors come to you – just tell us when and where
- Discover ACT strategies and techniques proven to dramatically increase performance
- Access to fully proctored ACT practice tests at class locations
- The most commonly asked question we hear is, Should I take the SAT or ACT? The best way to answer this is simply to experience the tests first-hand. Our free SAT/ACT Diagnostic uses real sections from both exams, giving your student a strong foundation on which to begin building a college admission exam timeline.
- Take the test at home or in a proctored classroom setting, if available
- Real questions from actual SAT & ACT tests
- We score each exam and make an informed, expert recommendation
- No obligation required – we won’t hijack your test report and make you sign up
- A two-hour investment puts you on a clear, confident path to success
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the ACT®?
The ACT® (originally an abbreviation of American College Testing) is a standardized test for college and university admissions. It consists of four tests: English, mathematics, reading, science reasoning, and an optional writing test. The main four tests are scored individually on a scale of 1-36, and a composite score, the average of the four individual test scores, is provided.
Should I take the SAT® or the ACT®?
Why should I take your course instead of someone else’s?
As for “guaranteed point increases” — we don’t believe in ‘em. The goal here is simple — to help you get the best score possible. We don’t buy that arbitrary numbers can speak for the individuality of students. But our promise does. Take our full SAT course and score anything less than the full 2400, you can take the class again for free, and as many times as you’d like.
When should I take the course?
When and where are your next ACT classes?
Visit our calendar for information on where and when our next ACT® classes will be held.
How do I sign up?
Do you offer scholarships?
What are some other tests I might want to know about?
The ACT®, an alternative test to the SAT, is commonly used by colleges and universities to determine student admissibility.
The SAT® Subject Tests, 20 multiple-choice one-hour tests given on individual subjects, are usually taken to improve a student’s credentials for admission to colleges in the US.
Also check out: SAT® Scores: What Colleges Expect, Scores: SAT® v ACT®, and Join Our Ambassador Club!