THE SAT® is one of the most important tests you will take in your life. It can be a major factor in determining which colleges and universities accept you. That’s a lot of pressure for someone in high school to face, but we’re here to help. We spend all day analyzing these tests and thinking about how to help you get the highest score possible.
- If you’re looking for the most fun, personalized and effective SAT coaching available today, you’ve come to the right place. Let a Mulholland Prep guru tutor create a fully customized study plan just for you.
- Our tutors come to you – just tell us when and where
- Target strengths and weaknesses with individualized schedule and attention
- The most commonly asked question we hear is, Should I take the SAT or ACT? The best way to answer this is simply to experience the tests first-hand. Our free SAT/ACT Diagnostic uses real sections from both exams, giving your student a strong foundation on which to begin building a college admission exam timeline.
- Take the test at home or in a proctored classroom setting, if available
- Real questions from actual SAT & ACT tests
- We score each exam and make an informed, expert recommendation
- No obligation required – we won’t hijack your test report and make you sign up
- A two-hour investment puts you on a clear, confident path to success
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the SAt®?
What’s the deal with the new SAT®?
Should I take the SAT® or the ACT®?
Why should I take your course instead of someone else’s?
As for “guaranteed point increases” — we don’t believe in ‘em. The goal here is simple — to help you get the best score possible. We don’t buy that arbitrary numbers can speak for the individuality of students. But our promise does. Take our full SAT course and score anything less than the full 2400, you can take the class again for free, and as many times as you’d like.
When should I take the course?
When and where are your next SAT classes?
How do I sign up?
Do you offer scholarships?
What are some other tests I might want to know about?
The ACT®, an alternative test to the SAT, is commonly used by colleges and universities to determine student admissibility.
The SAT® Subject Tests, 20 multiple-choice one-hour tests given on individual subjects, are usually taken to improve a student’s credentials for admission to colleges in the US.
Also check out: SAT® Scores: What Colleges Expect, Scores: SAT® v ACT®, and Join Our Ambassador Club!